1.10.2012

Kit's travels...

Kit is leaving today for  Children's Pastor Conference in Florida.  He will be there until Saturday and will have some very long days of speaking ahead of him.  We are so proud of him and we know it will be a great trip!
Plans for the week:
~Time with my favorite kid!
~Working on the kiddos rooms.
(I can't wait to show you updates tomorrow)
~My NRP skills lab on thursday morning.
~Spending thursday with my mom
(who will be taking the train out to spend the day with Ryder and I...I think there also might be some craft projects that I will get her in on...)
~My CPR recertification on friday.
(After that, maternity leave officially begins!)
~Making thank you cards with Eden's 4D picture
~Scrapbooking New Years and our anniversary trip
~Missing Kit...

Kit, we will be praying for you.  We will miss you terribly and we can't wait to see you Saturday! 
 
Ps did we mention that we love you and that we will miss you!?!
It will be a full week and we are so thankful for having friends and family close so that we never feel alone when Kit is traveling!