1.04.2012

Celebrating 9 years...

Today Kit and I celebrated 9 years of marriage and I was reminded of how thankful I am to have him as my team mate and partner in life.  I love sharing life with this man!

a note to my Kit Rae~
Thank you for the beautiful life that you have created for us.  Not a day goes by that I don't realize what an incredibly lucky girl I am to have you.  You are an amazing father and you are the person that I love laughing with the most.  Thank you for loving me so well and for always putting "us" first.  You show me every day a glimpse at what God's grace is and you create spaces that I experience true joy and fullness.  Life without you would be so hard because life with you is so good.
You are my best friend, supporter, encourager, protector, and lover and just the same as the day I married you, you are the one that my soul loves and I still choose you and only you to spend the rest of my life with...
I could not love you more!