1.12.2012

tid bits

We have really been missing our Kit.  We can't wait for him to come home!  It's just been a few days and we have been keeping busy in the mean time:
Things on the "have to" list, aka the not so fun list...
 REALLY not so fun...
When I don't want to read about intubating newborns or pushing epinephrine on a person weighing less than 5 pounds through their umbilical vein, I have been reading these:
(Lots more fun...)
Spending time with this little man:
(Best part of the day...)
Picking our tangelos and eating them everyday...
Putting finishing touches on Ryder's bookshelf in his room:
(Each item is so special to us that it's fun to look at them on a regular basis!)
Organizing photos, making thank you cards, and scrapbooking:
Spending time with family:
Keeping track of my phone:
(Who is being Face Timed, Hey Telled, phoned, or text by this little man.)
(I went to down load some pictures from my phone and there were SO MANY "self portraits" of my little guy.  I need to be more diligent...)
I'm also trying to stay on top of the grocery shopping, meal prep., laundry, house cleaning, while taking breaks throughout the day for this little munch:
Speaking of this little munch, I can't wait to share some of the projects for her room with you.  They are in process but I can't wait to see how it all comes together!
My mom is coming out today and I am so excited to get some family time with her!  Ryder is beside himself when she is here...
Have a wonderful Thursday!