1.05.2012

a little anniversary get away...

This week, Kit arranged for our family to watch Ryder while we had a little get away to celebrate our anniversary.  Here is my iPhone photos of our little adventure.
We headed to Morongo in the dessert. 
 Miss Eden and I are growing like CRAZY!
 The restaurants had long lines so we got some Panda Express and had a bed picnic:
 We brought the iPad so that we could play games:
(Gina got TWO Yahtzees)
 Heading to the pool so that we could float in their lazy river, after ordering room service for breakfast:
(Horizontal stripes are AWESOME on my size belly...)
 Hanging out by the pool:
 I am so used to having Ryder with us so when he isn't with us, I keep thinking I am forgetting something...
It was so fun to get away with Kit.  
He is my favorite travel buddy.
Rosies, mom and dad~
Ryder had the best time.  (He told us so...)  Thank you so much for making the trip possible and for taking such amazing care of our little man.  We had the best time, not only because we had some great time together, but also because we knew that he was with you all, being so well loved!