1.13.2012

Finishing up...

Yesterday I finished my NRP skills lab and today I finished my CPR class and I am officially on maternity leave.  I am so thankful for this time with Ryder and Kit.  I know that before we know it, Eden will be here, so we are going to savor this season of anticipation of her arrival.
A picture for posterity:
We are getting new blue scrubs while I am on my leave, so this is the last time that I plan to wear this much green!
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers this week while Kit has been gone and while I have been trying to get all my work stuff done.
You spoil me!
This weekend we will be enjoying that Kit is home and next week I will have some updates of Eden's room for you...
Oh, it's all coming together!
I still can't believe that we are having a baby girl...
ps: Kit comes home tomorrow night and did I mention that we can't wait to see him!