1.06.2012

a prayer request

I just wanted to share a little prayer request with you.  I have been having a really hard time at work with the long days and the running around, and I have noticed that I have more contractions as the shifts go on.  I would love your prayers for health for Eden and I as we tackle the next week so that I can head to maternity leave with no loose ends and all things completed that need to be.  Right now I am taking tests and renewing certificates that will expire next month when Miss Eden is due to arrive.  I have to work when Ryder naps and at night, both times are when I am the most tired and want to rest.  People do it every day and I know I am not the first person to be preparing for a second baby, but to be honest, it's just been a little harder than I thought, and I don't want Ryder and Kit to get the brunt of this transition.  I would love your prayers for strength and energy!
ps, did I mention that Kit will be gone from Tuesday through Saturday next week speaking at a conference in Florida?
Thank you for all your love and support!  I can't tell you how much I appreciate it!
Have a wonderful weekend!