4.23.2013

trying to give a little effort

A couple of months ago, I gave myself the challenge of trying to put a little effort into what I was wearing.  I would say that 90% of the time, I looked like this:
 As I have been coming out of the fog of those early months with Eden, and adjusting to two kiddos, and figuring out how to actually GET ready with two little people, I realized that I really wanted the challenge of actually caring how I looked when going out into the civilized world.
(I was getting dressed to meet with a team from our school district at the beginning of March.   They were going to evaluate Ryder's speech development and I felt the need to dress up,  and when Ryder saw me dressed up, with make up and all, he said, "WAIT! We going to church now Mama?!?"  Apparently me dressing up is a rarity, reserved only for going to church...)
I have had fun feeling girly and putting little outfits together and I love when my little guy will look at me and say 
"You pretty, Mama!" 
(Plus, with Eden having weaned herself over a month ago, clothes have just been more fun!)
So here are some of my favorites from the last two months.
*Note, this is definitely NOT a fashion blog, as seen by the photos♥.  It's just fun to look back at these...  Plus, look at what I normally wear!  These are a step in a good direction.
Have a great day!