4.24.2013

core challenge

In about one month, I will be celebrating my 10 year wedding anniversary with Kit in Napa.  I can not tell you how much I am looking forward to it.  The thing I am NOT looking forward to is being in a bathing suit.  (Seriously, just seeing them hanging in Target could cause me to break into a full rash!)  So in our house, the rule is, you can't complain about your weight unless you are doing something about it so I have started this core work out regiment found HERE:
 I am so excited about taking steps toward getting healthy and feeling better.
(I have not done any core workouts since I have had Eden so I know there is NO strength in my "middle" right now... I have a long way to go.)
PS, planking is going to be my nemesis in this whole thing, I can tell you that right now... 
Eden is 14 months today:
She brings such joy and delight to wherever she goes...