1.30.2010

More bathroom updates...

It might look like backwards steps, but we made huge headway yesterday. Kit relocated the electrical socket to the other side of the sink and then dry walled the whole thing up so all we need to do is paint. We are all about safety during bath time.
Then we installed a storage shelf above the toilet and the toilet paper holder to the walls. Then I purchased a shower curtain, shower rings, trash can and tissue paper holder in the same finish to have some continuity. I think that I see the light at the end of the tunnel!
And, while Kit was doing all of that...
I was turning this:
to this:
I am pooped, but very happy that things are getting marked off the list and that our house is getting back to normal.
(It won't be normal for long, I mean, come on, we have a newborn on the way!)
I am excited when we get to show you the finished product!