1.23.2010

Skinny Jeans!

For our niece, not me... (The idea of skinny jeans on me was frightening when I WASN'T pregnant. Now, that just has sausage nightmare written all over it..)
However, when you put skinny jeans in this little face, it will make you go absolutely crazy!
A little update:
Our niece and nephews are doing really well. My nephews are so good with her. They bring her toys and try to make her laugh at every chance they get. They seem so much older to me now. They have really stepped into the role of big brothers and we are so proud of them. Thye seem more selfless... They are incredible little men. Our niece is such a delight. We can see her personality and how warm she is. She is already so gracious and I am so proud to be her auntie. I can already see this incredible person developing, just like her brothers.

I have been trying to get pictures of all of them together but alas, there is just too much fun to be had, but the second I do, now THAT will be a post for sure!