1.15.2010

She's coming home today!

Our niece (along with my sister and brother-in-law) will be arriving home from ethiopia today. I can't stand it! We are dying to meet her. My mom and I are really trying to stay low key and keep our expectations low.
I feel the same way as when my sister delivered both of our nephews. I was so honored to be there with both boys and this doesn't feel all that different.
(Minus the fact that she can walk and has teeth, she can doodle and put marbles in a cup, and there is no hospital involved...)
I mean, we haven't met her, she hasn't met us, she doesn't know us, but we love her already! I really get emotional thinking about what this little munch has been through in her short life, but I am so thankful that she will be finally with us.
I hope to have pictures to share soon... we will probably do more video at the very beginning and then see how she does with it. You all know that I LOVE taking pictures and the last thing I want to do is overwhelm her with camera FLASH...

Please pray for us as we spend the next few days just bonding as a family.

Money that she totally takes to Kit and that I have to resort to bribery...
Story of my life with Kit and kids...