1.14.2010

We have figured out Ryder's daycare!

Gosh, it is a huge relief to finally have figured out what we are going to do with our little guy when I go back to work! I have decided that I will go back one day a week.

I found the best babysitter/daycare ever for the days that I have to work! He is AMAZING with kids and he comes to your house, he is CPR certified and specializes in working with kids and families. He has his master's dregree (in two more weeks.) He loves to be outside and already has outings planned for he and Ryder. He is enthusiastic and full of energy. He is handy so he can fix anything that breaks, he has a calm easy going personality and can trouble shoot ANYTHING. He is the BEST man that I know for the job, I don't respect anyone more and I know that he will be amazing!
Plus, it doesn't hurt that Ryder has half of his genes...
Introducing our daycare plan:
+


Plus it really helps that he lets me pay him in hug bucks...

The rest of the days will be the three of us together or me and the little man, and maybe some family thrown in there too...
Ryder will be so excited when I work because that will mean "no girls allowed" time with Kit. Oh the memories that will be made.
We are truly blessed and honored to be able to have this opportunity to be with our little guy.