1.10.2010

Another question to all the mama's out there...

I was going through our pantry to see what stuff I needed to use up and realized that there are things that I ALWAYS have on hand (olive oil, pasta sauce, pasta, jars of our favorite salsa from Trader Joes, tortilla chips, laura scudder's peanut butter, Knotts boysenberry jam...) and things that I ALWAYS have in our fridge (milk, eggs, tomatoes, yogurt, tortillas and ground turkey...)

I recently had our nephews over and I realized that I don't always have stuff stocked for little people. (I mean, LOVE salsa but I have a hard time passing that off to our 4 year old nephew as a viable snack...)

So I have developed a list that I reference when I know that little people will be at our house:
String cheese, TLC crackers, raisins, apple juice, breakfast bars, cheese for quesadillas, peanut butter and jelly, bananas (or fruit)...

For those that have little people frequenting your house, (or just plain living there) what are things that you always have on hand? I would love to add your favorites to my list...
Thank you for always taking time to respond... I love learning from you.
(Plus, then when Ryder has play dates with you, we will be well prepared, food wise...)
Am I jumping the gun? NEVER! I call it planning ahead.