1.29.2010

Kit is finished with GRAD SCHOOL!!!


Today, my Kit finished his last class for his graduate degree in Spiritual Formation with an emphasis in soul care... I am so proud of him! When I think of all the things that we have tackled since he has been in school, my mind goes crazy... between getting married, working full time at a ministry job (that often really has no concept of how many hours you really put in), buying a house (and doing all sorts of house projects), traveling, speaking, having a miscarriage, a three week silent retreat, becoming an uncle, getting pregnant and dealing with a very pregnant (hormonal, emotional...) wife, supporting me as I transitioned from oncology nursing to mother baby nursing, being available to close friends and family in what ever capacity was needed... and NOT COMPLAINING ONCE about how much he had to do or what was on his plate and being present in whatever life threw his way, and keeping the most positive attitude about it all.

Kit Rae, I have been able to count on you as a partner, teammate and best friend over the last few years with all that you juggle and NOT ONCE did I feel that our marriage or life took a backseat to all that you had on your plate. I am so proud of you and I am so thankful for your perseverance though your program. I would say that you not only finished, but finished well. I couldn't love or respect you more.
We need to do some serious celebrating!

Here he is emailing in his final! I am so excited for him!