1.07.2010

A question to all the mama's out there...

I have a little question. I realize that I am not all that organized in how I clean, grocery shop and garden. I was wondering how all the mamas (and dad's) out there juggle being home with the kiddos and how you keep your house somewhat organized.
(Disclaimer: I know that you have to give up your current expectations. I know that our house will be different with a little person in it... I know that I have to let things go.
With that being said...)
Do you plan meals for the week and shop once a week or do you go every couple of days as you think of what food you need?
Do you clean one room a day or do general cleaning and straightening and clean messes as they come up?
Is there a system that you have found to work for you that makes you feel like your main priority isn't cleaning and that allows you to really be present with the little people?
If there is something that you have heard or that your parents did with you that you appreciated, I would love to hear that too..)
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!