1.17.2010

Our girl is finally here!

Introducing our niece...
She is already one of the best things to have happened to our family. She is so generous with her smiles and hugs and she is the best snuggler ever! We feel like we have known her forever and we already can't imagine life with out her.

Little tid bits about her:
~She is an amazing eater (literally, she will eat pretty much anything)
~She is not that into sweets
~She has the most easy going personality, and loves being around people
~This sister does NOT like her car seat
~She is already sleeping in her crib and last night she slept from 8p-4a.
~She loves to put things in containers and then take them out
~She loves her tea set and feeding her doll
~She loves her knit caps and head bands
(which we have been taking full advantage of)
~As we can tell so far, she is all girl, she loves pink, tea parties, dolls, jewelry...
(But I think that she will be able to hold her own with her brothers...)
I know that we will learn so much more about her...
It is already so fun to see her personality and learn about who she is!

Here she is with my mom, or as we call my mom, Mia... Already my mom is a favorite!
When Kit walked in the door, she was standing in the kitchen and she saw him, gave the biggest smile, staggered over to him, and put her arms up to him to pick her up. Then she just snuggled him. It completely melted my heart...

All the girls!
We just love our girl so much!
(I told my sister that if this little girl seems to be loosing weight, it's because we are nibbling at her every chance we get...)