7.07.2015

"turn your lemons into lemonade..."

Or "turn the package of Rolos that your daughter opened at Target that you did not plan to buy into an even tastier treat!"  I decided to try a recipe for a sweet and salty treat that I had seen on Pinterest, now that Eden had given me the opportunity to have Rolos on hand. Thanks Eden Marie. 
 Place the slaty side down on a cookie sheet and place a Rolo on eat cracker.  Bake for 3-5 minutes at 350 degrees.
 Then press another cracker on the baked Rolo.
 Then let them cool for a nice salty/sweet treat.
The kiddos loved them and because the Rolos were now in sandwich form, Eden didn't realize that she was enjoying a treat from opening candy in a store that she knew she wasn't supposed to, and I got to try making a treat that I hadn't made before.
We all win...♥