7.20.2015

Big Time VBS 2015

Last week, we had an incredible time serving as a family at a local park for our church's VBS.  Here were some  little snapshots...
 Our site leader's incredible artistic husband made a time machine to go with the theme.
 Eden loved when all the kids came together to decorate it...
 Ryder felt like a such a big kid this year!
Big hair day!
Hairspray was the best I could do for these littles...
 Ryder brought money from his saving/giving jar and gave to our fundraiser for tilapia and aquaponics for India and Uganda!♥
Kit even brought tilapia to show the kids.
(Smelliest visual aid ever...)
Superhero day!
"Super E!" and "Super Batman"
Then there was twin day.
I had to work that day but loved it when Kit sent me this little snapshot:
Then our last day was "Mix and Match Day":
Our team at Vista Park:
It was an incredible week that stretched me out of my comfort zone and allowed me to serve beside Kit and love on people in our community as a family.  It really doesn't get much better than that♥.