7.01.2015

playdates and pool time

We recently got together with my cousin Melissa who lives 5 minutes away, one of the perks to our new house!  We try to get together when our schedules allow it and we always have so much fun being with each other and our kiddos play really well together, which makes our hearts so happy!
Olivia and Eden loved dressing up... And then getting chased by Ryder.
I got to hold this chunky monkey, baby Ella...
After they came over, we headed to our pool.
I brought a book.  Swam with the kids.  Eden and Ryder played so well together. It was glorious!
And then on the walk home, I turned around to see this little scene:
 They love each other so much...
I was grateful for a day that was so filled with love, family, and friendship.  There can be times that aren't so it makes these moments even sweeter!