7.30.2015

It's getting very real...

Awhile ago we received a list of needed school supplies from Ryder's new school.  It brought this huge mixture of excitement and emotion, realizing that kindergarten was actually happening in the fall!
The other day we took our list to Target and checked all the supplies off our list.
 He picked out his back pack and I was SO excited that he went with something that can grow with him for a little bit...
 Oh this face!♥
His first day of school is coming so fast!  I just can't wait for all that this school year will hold for him!
A message to our Tustin Target~
I am SO SORRY for how things might have been a little disorganized when we left the school supply isle.  My three year old was in heaven playing in all the different items in the different bins and I was busy taking pictures of my big kid.  Sorry about that!