7.17.2015

Kids Only!

The local park by our house has 6 designated playground areas, and this month, they updated four of them.  This is the one that is on our loop for our evening walks.  The kids are ELATED!!!
It used to be a metal slide and monkey bars.  This has been a HUGE upgrade!  We are so thankful for all the family areas near our house.  I still can't believe that we get to live here...
Ryder asked me what the sign said.  When I told him it said "Kids Only", Ryder made sure I knew that I could stay at the playground and wanted to make sure that Kit and I didn't feel left out.
Their favorite thing is to go down the slide together...
(Also, in the last few months, if we are at a playground where there are swings, Ryder will push Eden.  I can't tell you how sweet it is to watch...♥)