8.27.2012

weekend celebrations

While Kit was at a retreat at Hume Lake this weekend, Ryder, Eden and I headed out to Redlands for some family time and some birthday celebrations.
August 24 is my mom's birthday and Eden's half birthday.
We made the traditional crown for pictures:
We ordered pizzas, one being a s'mores dessert pizza:
 It was really good!
On saturday, Ryder and I got some fun pool time:
 Seriously, I can't look at this picture without laughing out loud...
I had some fun after the kids were alseep working on some craft projects.
More on that tomorrow.
On Sunday, we all went to church together and then had a big Italian pasta dinner.
It was so wonderful! 
(Eden got to sport the new head band i made her...)
 My sister has really cool chalk boards out at her house and on each one there were special messages for us:
Ryder got to "help" feed their bearded dragon, Darius:
My sister spoiled us with new books!
And shared the jumper with us:
Eden loved it so much she passed out with excitement!
 
 
Eden also had two milestones:
august 23~sat up
august 24~ rolled over 
(multiple times in a row...)
We were very proud of her!
It was a wonderful weekend to be with family.  
Thank you all for loving on us so well, from feeding ALL of us, helping with baths and just being the entertainment, we appreciated everything!  We love you all!