8.23.2012

organizing art supplies

Ryder and I have been doing more and more art projects together.  With that comes lots of art supplies. I have not been very good at keeping them organized.
Case in point: our hallway closet where the art supplies used to live:
 It was a hot mess.  So after looking around the house, I realized that there was some prime storage on our family room book shelf that was not being utilized well.
 We got that wood bowl in the Dominican Republic and we loved looking at it, but I think I can find another place for it.
 So I got these chicken wire baskets at the World Market:
 And everything fit perfectly!
 I am so happy how it turned out.
 And my game closet is so much more organized!
I am excited for all the things that the kids will create!
(Man, looking at this picture makes me want to play some Banana Grams.  Kit, are you interested?♥.)