8.16.2012

card making made easy

I love making cards but with the little people in my life, I haven't had as much time as I would like so I have had to figure out ways to make cards even faster.  The thing that I have loved using are the flower stickers by Martha Stewart.  She has quite a few of them.  I have used the daisies, dahlias, and sunflowers to make cards and I have loved how they each came out.
My sister-in-law gave me these patterned flowers and they have made some ordinary cardstock extra special! 
 I got this huge box of cards at Target.  
They are all ready to go! 
 I wish that I could make more cards and send more notes to people that I love, but for now, in this season, this is working for me.
Plus, I get the joy of having little miss bouncer sitting right next to me:
It's a good life...