8.20.2012

the weekend recap

When we weren't at church, Kit wanted to tackle a few house projects that have been on his list.
(I am guessing that it was close to 130 degrees in our attic.  Poor guy...)
And of course he had his helper.
We hooked up an attic fan, replaced a broken outlet in our kitchen with a new dimmer, and replaced the light portion of our family room fan.  (And by "we" I mean that Kit did it and I kept Ryder from climbing ladders...) All of the finished projects are making our life so much better!
I also got to take a little trip to a huge fabric store in our area and I have so many projects in the works! 
It was a busy weekend but really good too.
I can't wait to show you some of the projects that I am working on!
Well I hope you have a wonderful monday!
p.s. Ryder LOVES going to church and being in his class!  He just can't wait to get his hands on the toys and sing the songs and eat the snack out of tiny dixie cups.  I am so grateful it is so positive for him!