6.01.2012

yellow

Yellow has become a favorite of mine and it has been making it's way more and more into our house.
For example:
For mother's day, yellow was the theme:
Kit got me this necklace from 31bits, and this jar and ring from a store called Seeds in Costa Mesa.
 
I love each gift!  They couldn't be more perfect!
Then for our house:
There is nothing like a quick fix project, and nothing says quick fix like spray paint!
I took our entry way mirror from this:
 using this:
To this:
The best part is that I just used left over paint from Eden's room on a mirror that I have had since college, so it feels like we got a new mirror and didn't have to spend a dime!
We are loving the little change to our entry way. 
Yellow makes me so happy!
I also pulled out my yellow flowers for our table:
Ahhh, I love eating meals here with people that I love...
Needless to say, we are feeling ready for a bright and cheery summer!  Have a wonderful weekend!
We are off to Santa Barbara for Kit's cousin's wedding and Kit will be officiating the ceremony...
Wish us luck with the little people♥.