6.19.2012

little projects

I love the color green!  I have so much fun putting it around our house... especially when I see it with yellow.  Those two colors make me so happy!  We have the colors that our kids will say "EWW! Why did you use those colors so much!"  (Kind of like what I said about the avocado green and sunshine yellow that my parents used when I was little...)
I love using it, even if it's in tiny changes:
Before:
After:
We have two kids that love to have their toys accessible (Ok, just one for now, but eventually Eden will want her toys accessible too...) and two adults that don't want their house to look like a gymboree playroom.  So the only toy storage is that basket.   It makes me happy to see that bright green, especially under my yellow coffee table!  Yep, I'm hooked...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have also enjoyed pulling some green into my sewing projects! 
I had some fun transforming this 50 cent placemat from this:
to this:
We are off to tackle the day! 
I hope you have a very "happy" tuesday!♥