2.01.2010

Ryder Pierce Rae

So here are the pictures of Ryder at 30 weeks, in 4D. We are so in love with his little face. I personally think that he looks like one of Kit's newborn pictures, but we will see when he gets here. Here are our favorites of 77 pictures (my mom went a little crazy...)
Things that we saw on our ultrasound:
~He is healthy!
~He has long toes and fingers...
~We saw him open his eyes and yawn and swallow...
~He is currently breech (his head is up by my ribs and his legs and bottom are down...)
~He was holding his feet near his face... (flexible little guy!)
~He has positioned himself so that he can CONSTANTLY hit my belly button (which is starting to hurt a little bit, but at least I know he is OK with all of his moving)
~He is measuring almost two weeks bigger than his initial ultrasound
(which means he is measuring to be due march 30...)
~He has hair!
Needless to say, we can't wait to meet him!

Kit called me at work today to tell me that he can't stop looking at his picture...
That melted my heart!
Sleepy little boy... it is exhausting having to grow so big!