2.03.2010

Oh the places you'll go...

I tackled a little project yesterday that has been on my list for a couple of months now. Now matter how small those tasks might be, I always feel so good getting them checked off my list.

So in our room, on our dresser, are pictures from everywhere that we have travelled together. I always pick one picture from each trip that I chose to frame. We love to travel and having those photos out reminds of of all the fun that we have had traveling together. So I wanted to mark each frame with the location and the year that we traveled to that place. So I borrowed my mom's label maker and went to town.
I realized how fortunate we have been to travel to so many amazing places, some for fun, some with missions, and some for work, but we have really enjoyed all the places that we have been. Kit and I really enjoy being together and traveling is no exception.
I look forward to adding many more pictures to our collection.
(Just maybe not this year...)
Kit, thank you for helping to fill our lives with such wonderful memories.
I love you so...