2.11.2010

the kiddos...


So my sister just sent these to me and I had to pass them along, with our little update.

Our nephews are doing so well! They are so good with our baby girl. They love to make her laugh and they love to bring her things and show her things. They are so gentle with her and it makes our hearts smile to see their nurturing spirits.

Our baby girl is a pure delight! She has so much love to give and receive and she is still so generous with her smiles and snuggles. She loves to mimic and that is so fun (things like pointing to your nose and then to her nose and saying "Nose..." then giving the biggest smile ever." (She is so smart!) She loves to hold out her open palm so that you can kiss it and then she puts it to her mouth, kisses it, and then holds it out again for you to kiss. My heart melts every time.

My sister is incredible. We laugh at how going from 2 to 3 kids is like going from a man on man defense to zone defense. She and my brother-in-law are an amazing team and I am so happy to see them so content and full of joy in their family. It feels so complete now to all of us and our hearts are so full!