2.20.2010

birthing classes

Kit and I decided that we would do some birthing classes since we have never done this whole labor thing before. (I feel really comfortable at our hospital, but we really wanted Kit to be as prepared as possible too...) I was also able to take Kit on a private tour of our labor and delivery and postpartum units and introduce him to some of my co workers and friends. We are both so excited to get to deliver at my hospital.

Needless to say, we had a really good class and we are looking forward to the next few sessions.
Here we are on the classic birthing class mats with our pillows, working on relaxing exercises and shoulder massages... I have to say I am a fan of classes like these...
(and can we note how ROUND I am... my goodness!)
Kit is going to do an amazing job. I am so glad that we can do this together!