5.03.2018

Celebrating Our Ancestry!

Yesterday, we had the best time joining Ryder's class and hearing about his class mates different cultures.  He dressed as the cutest gondolier I have ever seen!
Grandparents were invited and shared their stories, lead by our teacher.  It was so special to hear!
We played games from  around the world...
 He kept beating me by playing the "ant" to kill my "elephant"... 
He was so proud of himself!
 Then we played a marble game where you drop a marble from your eye level to knock out other marbles.  Ryder and I tied with 6 marbles each!
 We played a game called ACHI with is similar to tic-tac-toe!
 Watching his little mind work is the cutest ever!
 And we ATE!
 And ATE!
 And ATE some more!
 This kid...
 I loved our time together!  What a special day it was to be with my son in his class.
It makes my mom heart so full and happy!