5.15.2018

mini mini office makeover

We decided to make a tiny change to our office space.  It's the entrance that we come home through and it has so many jobs.  It needed a little love and a little calming and decluttering...
Before:
First we centered the desk and cleared off the top:
It felt good to take everything down and go through it all:
I changed out the curtains and used a can of black spray paint to touch upour mail holder, prayer board and the yellow mirror.
I broke the mirror as I was trying to get it out of the frame, so I converted it to magnet board:
After:
Just the curtain change has made such a difference!
The desk is now centered.
This room is our command center.  It's for home work and staying organized with school and extra curricular activities.  It's where Kit and I do any needed work, for kit's job, for classes I have to do for my work, or just paying the bills.  I'm so thankful for how it turned out.  Each project like this that we do on our home makes my heart so happy and full.  It's ours and I love it so much!