5.10.2018

some days are just like that...

Some days as a mom can feel so much harder than others.  I feel like  some days I raise my voice more, little people don't listen the first (or tenth) time... There are days that have more whining and meltdowns and frayed nerves with more demands and very little patience.  I feel irritated and discouraged and the kids feel like I don't listen or understand how they feel. The other day I pulled into our drive way after dropping Ryder off with Kit at practice, and saw this:
I laughed out loud!
I forget how little they are and how much they are learning and ALL that their brains are trying to take in and process.  They are growing mentally, physically, and emotionally and that can be EXHAUSTING!  I need to remind myself that some days are just like that and that we all need a little more grace and patience with each other. Even on the hardest days, I wouldn't want to be anyone else's mom or anywhere else than with this family of mine...❤︎