5.25.2018

Baseball Days...

This last Tuesday, Ryder had his last game of his machine pitch tournament.  We have been playing baseball since the end of January. It is so funny how a busy schedule can suddenly feel quiet...
I loved watching him play and watching his skill level continue to grow, improve, and thrive.  Oh he takes after his dad with his athletic genes.❤︎  He is confident at bat and in the field.  He cheers his team mates on with his words and his leadership and he helps the other team up when they need help up.  My heart swells with pride when I watch him.  He is an incredible human being, on and off the field.  His sister was more involved with the other siblings on the team and I think the only time I saw her sit was when we were in a tournament and there was no other kiddos there, and she snuck my phone.  My friend sent me this picture:
Oh she is seeming so old at sometimes and so little at other times. Tonight we are heading to celebrate with our team to eat pizza and have a nerf gun war...  I am excited to celebrate this season together!