5.14.2018

Mother's Day Weekend 2018

This last weekend was such a good one.  It was filled with so much love.
On Saturday, after Ryder's first tournament game, we headed home for rest.  Kit made our annual Mother's Day video where he interviews the kiddos.  It is always so sweet!
Then he ordered Thai food, made fun drinks, and we had a movie night.
On Sunday morning, I woke up to coffee and flowers in bed, and all sorts of homemade goodness from my kiddos:
Made by Eden:
 Ryder:
 He made me a message board and Eden proceeded t draw me a picture:
Mom, I'm sad and then I see you and then I smile.  She was probably just trying to butter me up, but it completely worked...
Ryder then made breakfast for he and his sister while I got ready for church.
At church, the families team brought the kiddos in to give flowers to all of the moms.
 And then they reached out their hands to pray for us.  I cried.
Ryder made a special card for me:
I felt loved and celebrated and refreshed.
Kit, thank you for the ways you made this weekend special.  I love you three SO SO SO MUCH!