5.04.2018

Things I don't want to forget...

Eden loves playing "mommy".  She loves taking care of her dolls and it shows her tender, nurturing nature. On any given day, she will give me instructions on how to care for her dolls while she is at school.   How she needs to be wrapped and when to give her milk:
She will tell me what they need to eat, where and when they nap, and that they need to come to pick her up from school (or her "work".)
They even come with us on errands.  On this particular day we went to Cost Plus, and their baskets were the perfect doll size.
 She carried it just like a baby in a carseat carrier.  She wold pull out toys and say, "My baby wanted to see this, but I told her we aren't buying anything today.  We are just here to look..."❤︎
Then she told me we needed to stop so that she could take the baby out since it was "getting fussy."
When we got home, the baby got a bottle and I was told the baby "just needs mommy time."
This little girl will be the most incredible mom!
Right now Eden says that when she grows up, she will either be a ballerina or a baby nurse...
Either way, I don't think there will be a child that comes into her path that won't get immense love and affection... I don't want to forget this sweetness!❤︎