5.24.2018

Celebrating our Kindergartener!

On Tuesday night, Eden had her end of the year Kindergarten performance.  I melted...
A few snap shots... I had our parents in town.  We really did win the grandparent lottery.
 Oh this little girl in her performance was hilarious!
 Their tassels had the year...
 I was more emotional than I had anticipated that I would be.  It felt like those baby girl days are done and first grade is the real deal.
 Our teacher Mrs. Wigley is the BEST!
 And her helper Mrs. Lin could not be sweeter.  They have taken such amazing care of both of our kiddos.  I will miss seeing their faces on a regular basis!
 It was a sweet evening.  Ryder was at his last game of a tournament and was SO bummed to miss it.
I can't believe that this year is coming to a close!  How thankful I am for this school and the opportunity that we have to to be part of it!❤︎