4.28.2015

It's official...

... as of fall, we will be a soccer family.
This last saturday we signed Ryder up for soccer this coming fall and he is SO EXCITED!!!  We celebrated the morning with doughnuts and milk, you know, kicking off our athletic history as a family with some good old fashion sugar...♥
 Then we headed over to a local school for completing the paperwork.
 Did I mention that Ryder is SO EXCITED!!!
 Yep, we will have a child in AYSO, which makes me a soccer mom.
(Can you imagine the volume that will be taking place having Eden and I on the side lines?!?)
Kit had the BEST memories growing up and playing soccer and baseball, and being on the local teams and getting to know kids not only through school but also kids that you played sports with.  I however, have the coordination of a snow pea so those are memories that, alas, I do not have, but I trust Kit when he tells me that it was AWESOME and that this will be amazing for Ryder...  You know I am so jealous of those coordinated folks out there.  Good thing Ryder has Kit's athletic genes!♥