4.20.2015

Celebrating Melissa and Ella

On Saturday I hosted a shower to celebrate my cousin Melissa and her baby girl, Ella Marie, who was born in February.  It was a really special party...
The preparation to celebrate someone that I love is such a joy!
The night before I was bustling around the house making chicken salad, baking chocolate cake, cleaning our "good" dishes, arranging flowers, and finalizing the party favors and decorations:
Here were a few snapshots from the day:
 The "party favor" for each guest was a mug, a packet of instant coffee from Starbucks, and a list of prayer requests for my cousin and her family...
Flowers, cloth napkins, and our "good dishes"...
 Notes for my cousin:
Chocolate cake! 
The people were the absolute best part of the party!

Eden made a special appearance for chocolate cake...
I mean come on...
It was such a fun gathering to celebrate this incredible mama and her sweet baby girl!