1.21.2015

tiny projects that make a HUGE difference

Our office is the first thing that you see whe you walk into our house from the garage, which is the way that we come into our home.  It is the room that greets us and I always feel like we are tweaking it to make it work the best for our family.  
Kit recently did a project for me that helped make the room function so much better for us: He added another electrical outlet!
(This might not seem like a big deal, but It's been on our list since we moved in and I am so happy to check it off!)
Here is what we had:
One outlet by the door knob.  
(We think extension cords are super classy!)
On the other side of the tiny office Kit made space for an outlet using wiring from an outlet in the fireplace room:
So my handsome handy man made it happen:
 Lets not forget to mention the help from a very helpful crew!
Kit Rae, thank you for making things happen!  
I love and appreciate you!