1.19.2015

Irvine Regional Park Field Trip!

Oh my goodness, we had so much fun at the filed trip to Irvine Regional last friday.  It came after MANY days of staying home from school and being sick and after we had our antibiotics on board, we were ready to see our friends and have a school adventure!
 Our favorite little buddy Micah...
 Being in a preschool program with one of your closest friends is such a HUGE blessing!
(Oh yah, and the boys love each other too♥.)
 We did a train ride:
 Then headed to the zoo:
 These three little men make my heart so happy!
(Ryder, James, and Micah... I love that they got to go to school together this year!)
 We could not love our teacher Mrs. Stewart more!
She is the best ever!
 Last look at ducks before we headed home to spend an afternoon of family time:
 Oh this kid has my heart and I love getting to spend alone time with him!
Field trips are a favorite for us!