1.20.2015

getting ready to celebrate this girl...

In about a month we are going to be celebrating this little lady's third birthday.  I just can't believe that my baby girl is going to be three!!! Time really does time go fast...
Even though it will be a tiny party, I am having fun planning the little details so that she feels special and celebrated:
My sweet friend Angelina had thrown a baby shower when I was pregnant with Eden and lent me the bunting banners that she had used.  I made a felt garland to match and am working on a few more!
 She also gave me extra fabric to use for more craft projects!
Oh this little girl...  
We can't believe how amazing she is!
When party planning I know the reality: the truth is, just having her grandparents and cousins in town will make her feel like such a queen!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today Kit leaves for a 5 day conference in Tennessee and we are already missing him so much...
We love you Kit!
Thank you for working so hard for our family...
Hurry home to us...
We just can't wait to see you on saturday!