1.26.2015

International Day at preschool

Last friday was International Day at school, and last wednesday I found out that the kids were encouraged to dress up.  I worked on Thursday.  Kit was out of town.  I did not feel like I was on my A-game.  After looking through the dress up stuff, the most "international" I could get was this:
 I had a beanie and eyeliner to work with.  We titled this:
French? Italian? Polish Dock worker? International bank robber?  Take your pick...
The best part was that he did not care.  He was just excited to be doing something different.
They had a party with fun food and made sombreros with plates and cups and talked about all different cultures... 
The day was such a win and it was a good reminder of what is really important:  Being in a school that he loves, with a teacher that he loves, in a class with one of his best buddies and lots of new friends, and healthy enough to enjoy it ALL!  Blessings all around!♥