5.28.2013

making some effort: thrift store addition

In an effort to keep up with the challenge of picking a few days in the week where I get out of my work out and yard work clothes, I have been having some fun putting outfits together and feeling a little more dressed up! Recently I have been having some fun finding little items at thrift stores.  (I was really inspired by Jen Hatmaker in her book Seven to shop at thrift stores and I have been having some fun getting some good stuff!)
I noticed that some of my recent favorites have been from the Good Will and so I wanted to post them.
Did I mention that this is NOT a fashion blog, as evidenced by the photos and ensembles.♥
All the tops are thrifted:
(All together they came to less than $25! Yep, that's 5 tops and one pair of shoes!)
White top from the Loft:
 My baby girl helped me get ready. An adorable baby goes with everything I wear...Literally... 
(Truthfully, I pretty much haven't had privacy to get dressed since April of 2010♥.)
Another top from the Loft:
 This chambray top was American Eagle:
My first Mother's Day gift.  I love this necklace!
Thrifted Old Navy shirt:
 I love stripes, so this one just had to come home with me, and it was only three dollars!
 I got these Mossimo shoes at Good Will, never worn with tags still on for six dollars, IN MY SIZE!!! It was meant to be...
It's been really fun finding these little steals and getting to make a few fun outfits together with them.