5.14.2013

birthday celebrations for one of Ryder's little buddies!

Ryder's little buddy Micah turned three this last weekend and we were honored to get to celebrate him at a family party.  My very dear friend Angelina, his mom, is INCREDIBLY creative!  She put this party together after a very intense three day conference and she is due with their second baby boy at the very beginning of June.  I just had to brag on her and her creativity.  (Also, I wanted to have these ideas archived so that I could steal them later♥)
The theme was cars.  Not Disney Pixar Cars, just cars.
Check out this mama's details:
Ang and I:
Ang and I LOVED being pregnant at the same time with our boys and we Love how close Micah and Ryder are!  We are convinced it's because we are so close and our bellies were near each other all the time.  Ang, what an incredible job you did on the party!  Thanks for giving birth to my son's best little buddies.  We can't wait for Seth to get here!