5.13.2013

Mother's Day recap!

We had a really great Mother's Day.  I woke up to this face with these flowers and the sweetest voice that said, "Happy Mother's Day Mama! I got these flowers for you!"  He said it as clear as a bell.  My day was already made.  After he brouight the flowers in he told me that Kit had made coffee and then followed that with "I love you , Mama..."  Sewriously, I was a puddle, my heart completely melted!
  He also made this card (with just a tiny bit of help from his dad...)
(Ryder and I have been in a rough patch with parenting and navigating what it is to be an independent 3 year old. ♥  I can not tell you how much these little things meant to me!)
After church we headed to hang out with our family.  Ryder was all set for the drive:
My sister had a recipe for deep fried green beans and we made a sauce of greek yogurt, cumin, and little chili powder.  So good!  My dad and my sister rocked the deep fryer in 100 degree weather.   Now that is commitment to some good grub!
The mamas:
 Two very special men in my life:
All  the kiddos:
It was such a great day to be with family!
Kit ended the day by giving me a very special gift:
A very special photo book of our babies.
 200 pages of my favorite people.
Kit, thank you for this incredible keepsake!
I can't stop looking at these precious faces...
It was a wonderful Mother's Day and I am so thankful that I was able to share it with people that I love!