5.30.2013

creating: using chalk ink for parties

You know how I have that obsession with metal magnet boards?  Well, the obsession keeps getting better!  While we were in Napa, I bought these metal easels that can be used for writing on (menus or messages) or with magnets for things like pictures or recipes.  In the store they recommended using chalk ink on them.  I have never used chalk ink, but after seeing how this little store used it for their party set ups, I was pretty sold.  After researching the best chalk ink reviews, this is the one that I liked the most:
The finished product:
It is so easy to clean, I just used a wet wipe!
We have been using it as a fun way to send messages to Kit through out his day...
 (Yep, no clothes during breakfast means less laundry that day.♥)
I have a sheet of steel in my garage and I can't wait to think of all the things that my tin cutters and I can tackle together... This little obsession is just getting better and better!