5.29.2012

Memorial Day Weekend recap (And some big boy news...)

We hope that you had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!
Big news at our house. Yesterday, May 28, 2012, Ryder went into our bathroom while Kit was getting ready, pulled his diaper off, pointed to the toilet and Kit lifted him over our toilet while Ryder went pee for the first time!  We were so proud of him! He has not asked since but there is definite interest and we are planning on running with it...
We spent Sunday after church with our close friends from college, the Thrashes and the Cleary's.
All the kids are about the same age so we just pulled out scooters and bikes and the kids just played while we ate and talked.
 The plasma car is so much more fun with a friend...
 Somebody loves a good BBQ:
 Just hanging out in San Clemente:
Jamie and I...
(I am so thankful that she is in my life.  I am so thankful that are husbands are so close and I love that our boys are 10 days apart.  Really, I just love the Thrashes...)
 We walked down to see sunset point:
Eden was all snuggled in our BOB:
(I tell Kit all the time how much I want him to push me, I am pretty out of shape!)
 Snapping pictures while Eden slept:
 And running around like crazy playing red light/green light:
Our little family of four:
(Eden was still sleeping)
 Then we headed back to talk while eating home made ice-cream and fruit:
 And sharing some time of community and prayer for each other:
It was such sweet time of friendship.  Now that I think about it, Mike, Mark and Kit were room mates their freshman year at Biola.  Who would have thought that 10 years later we would be sitting in a living room with 7 kiddos running around that all belonged