5.22.2012

thoughts for Eden

1 month from today I will be back in the swing of things as a post partum nurse, which means I will be leaving my baby girl for the first time.  I am not looking forward to it. I am going to enjoy the last few weeks not thinking about work.  
I remember having a hard time leaving Ryder and then realized what great hands he was in: his dad's.
Now, I think Ryder looks forward to my work days because he knows he will have so much fun with Kit.  I know it will be the same way with Eden, the first day will be a little tough, but I know that she is in the best hands.  And really 6 days out of the week, I get the honor and privilege of being with them, and I know that day will be a welcomed break of something I love.
(However I will be running to our parking lot to get home to my family at the end of the day...♥)